Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Personal Words

The Lyrics I chose for this project are "The Voice Within" by Christina Aguilera.


"when there's no one else, look inside yourself. Like your oldest friend just trust the voice within. Than you'll find the strength that will guide your way. You learn to begin to trust the voice within. Young girl don't cry. I'll be right here when your world starts to fall."

I chose these lyrics because The Voice Within is one of my favorite songs and it sends an inspirational message to anyone who ever felt hopeless because their whole world is crashing down upon them. Furthermore, any line in this song can be pulled out and be used as an encouraging quote to be used to motivate people to realize that they can accomplish anything as long as they trust their instincts and have faith in themselves to keep trying. People will one day learn that the only thing holding them back from something is their own intedermination.








No comments: