This semester has been full of a lot of hard work and creativity. Furthermore, it was a bit of a challenge because most of the computer programs I’ve learned in throughout my four years of high school have been of standard, everyday usage, such as, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. In my opinion, Photoshop was very confusing and a little tricky, however, I did benefit from learning it. Within my portfolio, I have incorporated all of my coarse work of this semester and my descriptive details on those pictures to signify the implication of the picture and how I felt about my work.
Over the course of this semester I have learned about significant artist who express themselves and opinions through their artwork. I’ve also learned about compositional tricks for camera usage that not only help our pictures have a more enhanced composition but better quality and craftsmanship as well. My favorite project from this semester was the social issues and learning how to turn myself into a vampire, though it was the project I struggled with the most. The hardest part about the vampire and alien project was all the steps that it took to make it look real.
Overall, I think my portfolio is about a seven on a scale of one through ten because I did keep up with all my post and projects but some of them I believe I could’ve possibly put a little more effort into them to make them of better quality. Next semester, I will try my best to improve on the effort in my work and put a little more contemplation into my projects.
1 comment:
I think your portfolio is looking very nice. I think you have a very strong sense of composition in photographs- and not that it gets lost when you start working with photoshop, but I think it changes. I want you to think about your composition as if you were taking a photograph. The placement of each piece, how light or dark, color, etc- make all the difference. Keep pushing yourself.
Post a Comment